Mission & Vision
Live54218 is a community-engaged, systems approach to improving the health and well-being of the Greater Green Bay Area. We collaborate with citizens, schools, businesses, and community partners to re-imagine how we can work together to implement evidence-based strategies that result in improved health, increased productivity, and lowered healthcare costs. In pursuit of a vision to make our community the healthiest in the nation, Live54218 fulfills four core functions. These include:
- Champion a Shared Vision – Provide unified, local messaging and engage both citizens and community leaders to improve the health and well-being of the Greater Green Bay Area.
- Mobilize Funding – Align local resources in support of community well-being and connect partners with funding opportunities to implement policy, systems, and environmental changes.
- Facilitate Shared Measurement – Establish a set of common measures to track progress and identify opportunity to improve community well-being.
- Support a Common Agenda – Connect citizens, schools, employers, community partners, and key decision makers to amplify the impact of existing efforts, maximize resources, identify opportunities, and measurably improve community well-being.
Live54218 Guiding Principles
- Serve as a bold catalyst for change around community well-being.
- Focus on relationships first and developing authentic collaboration.
- Use the evidence-base as a guide while fostering innovation.
- Ensure all voices are heard and valued.
To make the Greater Green Bay Area the healthiest community in the nation!
To create environments in the community that support and promote all residents daily in consuming 5 fruits and vegetables, drinking 4 bottles of water, having less than 2 hours of screen time, participating in at least 1 hour of physical activity, and sleeping 8 hours a night.