Mission & Vision
Live54218 is a community-engaged, systems approach to improving the overall well-being of the Greater Green Bay Area. We collaborate with citizens, schools, businesses, and community partners to reimagine how we can work together to implement evidence-based strategies that result in improved health, increased productivity, and lowered health care costs. Our current strategic areas include how we move, how we eat and how we connect. In pursuit of our vision to make our community the healthiest in the nation, Live54218 fulfills four core functions in each of our strategic areas. These include:
- Champion a Shared Vision: Provide unified local messaging and engage community leaders to improve health and well-being throughout the Greater Green Bay Area.
- Mobilize Funding: Align local resources and connect community partners with funding sources to implement strategies that move the community towards improved well-being.
- Facilitate Shared Measurement: Establish a set of common measures to track progress as we implement evidence-based strategies that make healthy choices easier through policy, system and environmental changes.
- Support a Common Agenda: Connect citizens, schools, businesses, and community organizations to amplify the impact of existing well-being initiatives, decrease the duplication of efforts, and launch new strategies.
Live54218 Guiding Principles
- Serve as a bold catalyst for change around community well-being.
- Focus on relationships first and developing authentic collaboration.
- Use the evidence-base as a guide while fostering innovation.
- Ensure all voices are heard and valued.
To make the Greater Green Bay Area the healthiest community in the nation!
To create environments in the community that support and promote all residents daily in consuming 5 fruits and vegetables, drinking 4 bottles of water, having less than 2 hours of screen time, participating in at least 1 hour of physical activity, and sleeping 8 hours a night.